Top PR tips for Hospitality businesses to get their news into the media
With lockdown release allowing hospitality businesses to open up again it’s a perfect time for businesses in the sector to reach out to journalists to get their news into the media.
Here are our PR partner JournoLink’s top tips on catching the journalists’ attention.
· Make the news compelling. Something different that will appeal to a journalist’s readership.
· Link your story to trending news. The impact of furlough return, Covid compliance, or difficulties in food deliveries as a result of the pandemic or Brexit for instance.
· Good Story, Good Headline, Good Image. Make the whole package appealing to the journalist. The headline to hook the interest, the story to be different, the image to be compelling.
· Be available. Always put your contact details on any reach out to journalists and take the calls when they come….at the convenience of the journalist, not just when it suits you.
· Use every opportunity to get ‘in front of’ journalist. Post good press releases, respond to media requests, and engage on social media.
For more guidance and help check out ‘How can hospitality businesses make the most of the media to help their recovery?’
See HERE for details of the partner arrangements that MENT have negotiated with JournoLink to help you make the most of the media.