New Roles Created at MENTA
Do you have outstanding Customer Service skills and a proactive approach?
If so, MENTA Business Support have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join the MENTA team and help us to promote our programmes. We are looking for a motivated individual to support our customers throughout the journey of planning, starting, running and growing their business. The role will involve proactive customer contact, providing advice and guidance to help participants to get the most out of the support we provide and achieve their goals .
We currently have two opportunities, one in Norfolk and one in Suffolk, on a fixed term contract basis until 31/12/2022 Some travel will be required.
Key requirements –
- Excellent Communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to build rapport, listen and empathise
- Confident presenter
- Ability to handle multiple demands and priorities
- Able to work remotely and travel across Norfolk and Suffolk as required
- Experience of supporting new and growing businesses desired, but not essential
In return, we can offer a competitive salary of up to £25,000 PA pro-rata, dependent upon skills and experience. For further information and to obtain a full job description, please contact Peter Wood via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org before July 20th 2022.
These roles will support the Enabling Self-employment programme. This project is part-funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
No recruiters need submit, thank you.